4/20/09

Prelude to the Red Room





“Red is the color of passion and desire- that is the crux of this project – my passion and desire to create beautiful images.” - Scott Erb

This is a taste of The Red Room Project, Scott Erb's follow up project to the 20 Artists of Worcester. Recently posted were new images, that are just completely stunning...so I could not resist the share, a prelude to an in depth post on the photographer Scott Erb and the subjects, as they push the boundaries and creative limits of the red room. Enjoy.

Visit
THE RED ROOM
...
and come back here and post a comment,
and be entered to win a pair of handmade earrings!

2 comments:

Sprout said...

I never know where following you is goimg to lead!

Michelle May said...

I promise I will always take you to a cool place Cathy...put your seat belt on.