1/7/09

Who is Michelle?

Today I realized that some of you may not know me at all
and land here in a query...

i ffffound these images that tell you a little bit about me:

I love lettering and creativity.


I think type exudes personality and should be more flirtatious, that is why handlettering is so exceptionally alluring.

I do this alot at work and wish it worked in the real world.
(Ctrl Z is my favorite, though.)


I love clever packaging.


I am currently reading A Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle with my 1 year old.
A personal fav.



I am pretty optimistic. But I worry about silly things.


I would do this and encourage you to try.


When I was little I wanted to swing the highest
and I thought my feet could touch the clouds.
(I still believe if you try your best, this will happen.
)


Images via fffound:
caterpillar, ctrl c, tea pot, bird, lettering, packaging, swing


I love seeing the world through the eyes of my friends, if I can't get there!
image: Hong Kong by Peter Nurney

I love nature and simplicity...and I have a thing for cute feet and hot shoes.
image: by Vlad Babau

No comments: