1/22/09

Did you see that, Mom?

We are going up to North Conway in the White Mountains this weekend for a little snowboarding, eating, sitting by the fire, cocktailing, and celebrating with a bunch of friends. One of the revelers is celebrating his 50th this weekend. Happy Birthday Jeff! This image is of my son, taken oooh, four or five years ago while camping on the Appalachian trail at Mt. Moosilauke in the Green Mountains of Vermont. I can't wait to see what he can do on his board. I don't get on the slopes much, but I will this weekend.


We are staying at The Roy's log home in Bartlett. For those of you that love mountain festivities in the winter or summer and would like to stay up north, check out the digs!!

From their site:
Enjoy watching the skiers as they descend the slopes of Mt. Attitash from the comfort of your room. This new spacious log home was constructed in 2006.

I can't wait for Olivia's Romanian cooking, sitting by the fire and having a great time with my family and friends. Fun on the horizon. I will be packing for North Conway and days later doing it again for sunny adventures in Isla Verde. From the snowy mountains of New Hampshire to the sandy shores of Puerto Rico, a fun week I do believe!

No comments: