1/21/09

Bodhisattva



I came across this quote today...

I believe that to meet the challenges of our times, human beings will have to develop a greater sense of universal responsibility. Each of us must learn to work not just for oneself, one's own family or nation, but for the benefit of all humankind. Universal responsibility is the key to human survival. It is the best foundation for world peace.

The Dalai Lama

So it got me thinking about what the Dalai Lama thinks of this US election and all that comes with it.

I found this. (Sweet.)

The world is falling in love with hope in the name of Barack Obama and his beautiful wife Michelle. I just stumbled upon this post at My Castle in Spain. So cute. In Romania this summer, we felt the same vibe. It looks like the world's prayers were answered. I believe history will be made like never before.


image via the secret tibet

Bodhisattva won't you take us by the hand?


No comments: