4/14/10

Cookie Creatives



{images courtesy of jennifer burkhart of cookie creatives}

When you meet someone and just know that they are right up your alley, it is such a great pleasure. There is a lot to be said for a vibe, a notion that someone is on the same wave length. That's how I felt when I met both Michelle Bohigian of Something Sweet by Michelle and Jennifer Burkhart of Cookie Creatives. Both of their insanely talented wedding businesses are in Massachusetts. Michelle is right here in Worcester, known for her delicious cakes and award winning flower designs and Jennifer, who is fast becoming a crazy success herself, listed in Style Me Pretty's Little Black Book is between Boston and Western Mass. I have featured Michelle's cakes on Festival Creative before, maybe you saw the post. Both ladies were also incredibly generous and enthusiastic when asked to be a part of a fun collaboration I had brewing.

Months have passed and soon the finished products, our new wedding invitation collection will be at market. It was such a great experience having busy people put forth their efforts to make my work turn out the way I had envisioned it. Did I mention that I was a virtual stranger to them? I have met Michelle at Worcester's Taste of the Nation a few years ago and introduced myself. She remembered me a year later. I am so proud and happy to know them and recommend them to anyone needing their services. They go above and beyond for you!

If you would like to be a fan of Festival Creative Invitations on Facebook, join here.


No comments: